Thursday, July 16, 2009

Thing #23

Other Social Networks

It is awesome to have a way to communicate with other educators. Using educational networking is a safe way to network with other teachers around the world. I think learning from other people who have experienced something is a great way to learn. I will enjoy using Classroom 2.0. I am also excited to see different resources I will come across from Calssroom 2.0. As i was looking through the forums I found many topics that interested me. I especially liked the discussion on the smart board. I have a promethean board in my class and I am always looking for new ways to use it. There were several great ideas I am going to try next year. I also liked joining the 23 Thingsters. This way we will all be able to keep in touch and share how we have used what we have learned in 23 Things in our classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment