Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Thing #21

Google Tools

I did several things on goggle that I did not know about. First I created a igoogle page. I selected things that interested me like entertainment, news, weather and created my own page. I really like how it has all of this information on one page and it was all things that interested me. I also uploaded pictures to the album on google from one of my teammates wedding this past weekend. I like that I will be able to save all my school pictures on the internet and not worry about losing them on a computer. This will also be a way where I can quickly email parents pictures from class events. I also like to take pictures of projects we do in our class. I love to share pictures with other teachers and share experience I have had in my class. Another tool I liked was the calendar. I have started putting all my dates in my iphone but if something were to happen to it I would be completely lost. I also like the fact that you can share the calendar with others. It would be great for the office to know my schedule. I could put all my conference times in the calendar so if a parent called about their conference they would have accessibility to my calendar. I never knew google was more than emailing and searching.... But now I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment