Monday, July 13, 2009

Thing #18

I found a video on youtube by one of my favorite comedians. It is called Stupid In School. I feel like it is how some of our students feel but it is very funny. There is not much to watch on the video, it is mostly audio. I also found a music video that I listened to as a child. The artist is Mark Lowry and he takes songs and creates new words. This song is Every Teacher from the song Every Heartbeat.

I had a more difficult time finding videos on teacher tube. I enjoy more of the comedian approach when watching videos. Most of the videos on teacher tube were more serious than you tube. I did enjoy watching videos that Mesquite ISD had posted on teacher tube. Students could learn about a variety of topics by watching videos of other students projects on Teacher Tube. There were also some how to videos on Teacher Tube that might be beneficial to me as a teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment