Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thing #16

Library Thing

This past year I started too make a spreadsheet with all the books I had in my class. After buying books for Half Price Books and Scholastic Book clubs I lost track. I did not have time to type in the title, author and topics. Library Thing might just save my life. Ok maybe that is an exaggeration but I am excited to use it. I can type in the ISBN number and the book will be added. I cannot wait to get back to my classroom and put my class books in Library Thing. I cannot even tell you how much time I spent this year looking through the books in my classroom library. i was either looking in my books for a certain book or books on a certain topic. Using Library Thing will allow me to easy see the books I have in my classroom library. I can easily look at Library Thing and see if I need to go to the school library or if i have the book on my shelf. I can also look by topics. If I needed a book about traveling I can check to see what books are available in my class. Thank you Library Thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment