Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Thing #13

Social Bookmarking

This past year my team spent a lot of time emailing back and forth asking for websites we have used. Now with social bookmarking (delicious) my team can now share websites. This will have use more time and be very helpful. I bookmarked many children's auhors. I enjoy going to their websites and learning about them. Many of the authors websites have lesson ideas that can be used as a follow up activity.

I was surprised at how easy it was to create tags to a bookmark. I always had thought it would take forever to tag a website so I had never done it before. I will start using this for my class. So many times I find a website that I like but I don't save the website because if I bookmarked everything I would never be able to find it again. Now I can save it to my delicious site and tag the website. This will save me so much time next year so I don't have to google every time I am looking for a website I have been to before.

1 comment: