Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thing #15

Wiki Sandbox

Creating the Sandbox page was lots of fun. After watching the video I was expecting the sandbox to be difficult I was impressed on how easy the page was to make. I thought the saving and editing part would be time consuming but it was fast and a piece of cake. I first looked at other participants pages to get an idea of how I would like to create my page. I got a pretty good feel on how I would like my page to look. One of the hardest things was narrowing down my favorites to just a few. It also was hard to decide on which Web 2.0 pieces to put on the page. The burning questions were very interesting. I liked to see people questions and it gave me a feel for their personalities. After making my page I went back and made a few changes. Overall this was a great activity and students would love to do this at the beginning of the year to learn about each other.

1 comment: