Monday, June 29, 2009

Thing #12

I tried out several different tools. I really enjoyed working with Blabberize and Wordle. I think Wordle could be very useful in the class. The way I think this would work best would be in literacy. There are several ways to use Wordle. The first way could be brainstorming or word association. I could say the word Ocean and students could create a Wordle with the word that come to mind. Also students could use short phrases at the end of a lesson on things they learned. Students could also use this at the beginning of the year to use words that describe them. The other students could try and guess which Wordle goes with each student. The possibilities are endless with Wordle. How do you think Wordle could be used for in the classroom?

No comments:

Post a Comment