Monday, June 29, 2009

Thing #11

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more


I used bead art to create this picture. I am drinking frozen hot chocolate at Serendipity's.


L o40 V letter e

Rubik Cube Generator
Create your own Rubik's Cube

Cat and Dog photo from Flickr by Johnbullas

This was so much fun. I had so many ideas of things I wanted to do. I created many others but just posted a few. This would be great to help students use their creative side. It took me a while to find quotes that I wanted to use. Vocabulary could be used with the motivation posters. Students could put the vocabulary word then the definition below. It would be interesting to see what pictures the students would come up with. I really enjoy funny teacher quotes. That is why I picked made the bumper sticker I did. Do you have any good teacher quotes to share?

1 comment:

  1. I love your bumper sticker! Great ideas for using image generators too. I can tell that your class will be having some web 2.0 fun in 09-10!

    ReplyDelete