Monday, June 29, 2009

Thing #9

The theme I picked for my Flickr photos was Travel. I picked my favorite places I have been and search for photos from those places. In my class this year, I had many students who had never been on vacation or traveled out of Texas. With Flickr photos students can see many images of other places they might like to visit one day. I have included a picture of Mexico by Arkansas Shutterbug . I also included a picture of New York City from the top of Rockefeller Center by vteen
The third picture I chose was from the Hill Country in Leaky Texas at Laity Lodge. The photographer was laitylodgefamilycamp
The last picture I chose is from San Diego. I am going there in August for a mission trip. The picture was taken by San Diego Shooter.

1 comment:

  1. Great job citing the creators of these images! One suggestion: Make a link to the Flickr page where the photo lives, so that your reader can click through to visit or even download the original photo.

    ReplyDelete