Monday, June 29, 2009

Thing #6

Feed your reader

One blog that I subscribed to was a blog by Tammy Worcester. She has been an educator for over 25 years. The first thing that made me more interested in her blog was her Tip of the Week section. She has created many different tips and ideas to help classroom teachers. She alos has lesson ideas and internet resources. I think it will be very benefical to receive weekly tips about using technology in the class.

Another blog I am following is Literacy Is Priceless. This is a blog to help teachers with teaching literacy. The thing that grabbed me in this blog was the videos that were potsed. There are videos of stories, educators speaking and even Flocabulary. I was intrigued by Flocabulary that I watched the video several times and even visited the website. I hope you will go and check out the video.

One I added Crosswalk which is a daily devotional This will be encouragement for me that I can check each day. I encourage you to browse this blog and maybe see if it is something you would like to subscribe to also.

1 comment:

  1. I like the Crosswalk blog that you linked to. Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete