Monday, June 29, 2009

Thing #10

New York



Photo Credits:
Bank of NY Building- wallyg
Lady Liberty at Sunset- Grufnik
Not Lost in New York- Stuck in Customs
NYC: Bryant Park and NYC Public Library- wallgy
A Tribute for New York- Storm Crypt
Renzo Piano: The New York Times Building- Dom dada
New York Subway- adrimcm
Three NYC Stereotypes- andrewfallon
Rockafeller Center- teemas

This is the Thing I have enjoyed the most. I loved looking at pictures of NY on Flickr. I also loved listening to Frank Sinatra sing New York. It brings back memories when I went to New York this past Spring Break. I also added my own pictures at the end of my trip. I hope to go back soon.

2 comments:

  1. Very impressive slide show. Makes me want to go to New York and makes me want to hurry up and get to Thing 10. How about school field trip to New York instead of Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs!!? Also, great blog page! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent slide show! I love NYC and have been multiple times, but I still get the urge to go!

    ReplyDelete